Credence has led thousands of individuals, teams, and workplaces through our tailor-made workshops.
What sets us apart from others is that we routinely use each of the models and content in our own work with clients and in our personal lives. We also bring a level of depth, insight, and leadership integrity into our presentations which our audiences consistently find transforming. Whether it is a one-hour, half-day, or full-day workshop, we have topics that will engage and educate your audience.
- Transforming Power, Privilege, & Prejudice: Building Equitable, Diverse, & Inclusive Organizations – Part 1
- Transforming Power, Privilege, & Prejudice: Building Equitable, Diverse, & Inclusive Organizations – Part 2
Communication and Conflict
- Managing Conflict with Compassion
- Effective Communication
- Mining Differences
- Being in the Middle Without Being Caught in the Middle
- Transforming Polarized Thinking
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Leading Meetings
- Transforming Group Dynamics
- Leading Complex Conversations
- Managing Transition During Times of Change
- Supervisory Coaching