Organizational Health Assessments
Organizational Health Assessments provide a structured opportunity to (a) hear diverse perspectives from staff and leaders regarding the health of the organization; (b) communicate to each person that their voice matters; (c) observe patterns that contribute to organizational health or ill health, and; (d) consider recommendations to increase health and/or to transform challenging situations. Benefits from investing in this initiative include the following:
- Identification of the organization’s existing strengths and challenges and how these are impacting organizational health
- Leaders actively demonstrate their commitment to receiving staff input and giving staff a forum to be heard
- The organization receives important information regarding its current reality alongside an analysis to better understand this reality
- organizations receive recommendations for supporting their trajectory toward health
- The overall process builds trust and confidence among staff, teams, and leaders, enhancing organizational culture.
Credence provides custom strategic planning sessions to fit individual client’s needs. Through decades of experience with clients of various sizes, we have a deep appreciation for each one’s unique priorities and mission. Our sessions are designed around careful listening, engaging dialogue, and planning strategies that allow participants to develop an actionable strategic plan.
Credence develops custom change management processes to fit individual client’s needs. Through decades of experience with clients of various sizes, we have a deep appreciation for each one’s unique priorities and mission. Our unique methodology leverages careful listening, engaging dialogue, and planning strategies that our clients are able to successfully navigate change and support all employees through the process.
Facilitation Regarding Decision Making
Many organizations feel overwhelmed when it comes to making tough decisions, whether these decisions are associated with something concrete (should this project be discontinued or revamped?) or something more intangible, such as larger concerns regarding vision and purpose (where is our organization headed?). Credence is available to work with teams leading these conversations and/or to lead tough organizational meetings.
Credence offers policy review and development support in the following areas:
- Performance Management
- Staff Reviews
- Dispute Resolution Policies
- Policies for Addressing Matters of “Grave Concern”
- General Human Resources Policies